LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NEW STUFF FOR STJ AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT


Tonight around midnight Eastern time, the artists at Spookytime Jingles will update for the month. I have a sneek preview of the Halloween Carvings tonight....but you'll have to go to http://www.spookytimejingles.com/ to see the whole picture and read about whats up with them.



Pictured below is the Santa Carving I'll be offering for this STJ release.  I've just completed a Work in Progress postings 1 - 5 on this carving.  So if your interested in seeing this carving from start to finish please go to http://www.llastudio.blogspot.com/ to see!

If you have any questions about my carvings please feel free to email. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Brenda LaBell said...

Lisa, they are wonderful, love them!! Witchy poo is my favorite!!! Hope they all sell quickly!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Brenda

 
At May 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

Hey Brenda! Good ol witchy poo face came from me looking in the mirror before I had my coffee...ha ha ha ha! Glad you like the ol gal!
Have a great weekend :)

 
At May 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Brenda LaBell said...

LOL Lisa, you sure that wasn't my face in the mirrow before coffee, hahaha....

That must be why I love her so much, I can relate to her since she hasn't had her coffee yet...

Brenda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home