LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is here!

We finally got a picture of our first calf for the spring of 2011!
Our First Calf for the Spring of 2011

So for the next month or so we will be checking cattle at least twice a day! It reminds me of Easter ... you never know what you'll find or where...then what color will the calves be!
Pearl and her calf Earl!

This is another new calf that was still long enough for me to take a picture!

OK...last year we had a war over the ponds by 2 sets of geese and this year the same!
I have never seen a goose walking around on a tree limb like they were on the ground...to funny!

Spring is here and I'm finding it hard to stay in the shop to get stuff done!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Dianie said...

Well I fell in Love with the fawn colored calf in the second pic, I even cyberspace named her..lol ( Emma).
They are darling little babies.

I have never, ever seen a goose in a tree before. That is to funny!

We have not yet seen Spring. Snowed today..I sure will have plenty of clean-up in the yard when it finally does get here.

thanks for sweet comments on my blog:)

~Diane

 
At March 22, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

Diane:

Emma says thank you for the sweet name! This set of geese are very vocal all day long and if another set trys to land on the 2 ponds we have another war. I think they need to learn how to share! I'm in hopes for you that this will be the last SNOW you see for along time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home