LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shop Update and New Stuff

First on the list I wanted share with you is my new way of listening to music in my shop. Our radio stations we can get in are very limited so, my MP3 is my best friend! Until now I’ve either had to use ear buds (hate) or headphones which always seem to get in my way…I’ve gone tech (with help from the young generation) you can hook-up the MP3 to computer speakers! YEAH!

I’ve added a print from Nannyems and it describes exactly how I feel when I’m playing in the shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nannyems
She has a lot of fun prints…check it out!

Here’s some new stuff! Which I’ve been trying to take pictures of and will be on etsy now and in the near future!
Hope everyone in Blogland is having a good day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2012 at 5:42 AM , Blogger Dianie said...

Lisa,
I love to create while jamming out to some tunes..
I'm going to check out your friends shop, I love that little quote and her artwork is fun.

You have been busy,busy. I love all your goodies you will be putting on etsy.

have fun carving and rockin' out :)

~Diane

 
At February 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger maddyrose said...

Love seeing all of the figures together like this. It's like a convention.

 
At February 23, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

It was like a convention that day! I’m TRYING to take better pic's and I let that stuff mount up. So about a 1/2 pound of Chocolate later I was done taking pic's and getting alittle silly :) Glad you like the stuff!

Thanks for stopping in!
just lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home