LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Monday, March 26, 2012

New Wood Spirits

Wood Spirits seem to be my thing to do! Below is a couple I've completed and I have about another 5 or 6 in the works!

Big Mouth the forrest intercom system

They call me the Breeze

This is one in the works I've had this wood burl for a long time and just decided it was time!

Took a quick break and did a Santa Ornie, I still love doing Santa, it's kinda like my comfort zone.

Alittle highlight of 2 special little girls "Twins".

That's it for now and hope everybody is having a great week!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger maddyrose said...

I love your wood spirits. They have such personality and charm and are just plain fun! I have to agree with you when it comes to Santa. He's my favorite subject too. The twins are so sweet.

 
At March 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

Thanks for stopping in Maddyrose!
Yeah for Santa is the man!
Have a great day :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home