LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIP Halloween Wicked Ride

I've been wondering what to do with this piece I found and have no idea what it is or what it was used for but the base of it just called out rocker of some sort. Well after months of debating what to do with it this is what I came up with.
The found piece is rusty and dark so it's a Halloween design called the Wicked Ride. Now the hard part is what colors to paint it! If anybody knows what this found piece is let me know please.
Happy Easter to all in Blog Land:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger maddyrose said...

What a fun piece and the gizmo is stirring some memory of something I've seen however my mind is getting harder to access all of the time but if I do remember what it is for I will let you know. Picking colors is always a challange, isn't it?! Hugs

 
At April 10, 2012 at 5:01 AM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

Thanks for stopping in! The mind thing seems to be my problem too ;0
Happy Spring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home