LLA Creations

sale on page 2

Monday, June 11, 2012

Tophatter Auction and Update on Blogsite!

Front View Close-up

This Cypress Knee Wood Spirit will be up for Auction on Tophatter this Friday 06-15-2012 at 3:00 pm PT! 

Link To Auction: http://tophatter.com/auctions/3581

 I have several views of the carvings in this post for you to review

You will have to log in to join the Art (Hand Sculpted) Auction.

The Auctions are alot of fun and I hope you'll join us.


Side View
Front View
Side View
Back View 1
Back View 2

Top Front View - Close

 I will be selling some of my wood carvings on the Blog Page "Carvings for Sale" starting at the end of July!  Please join my blogsite or email to be notified when the sale begins!


Have a great week and I hope you can make it on Friday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2012 at 6:32 AM , Blogger maddyrose said...

There's so much detail and character in this little wood spirit. I love you you give so much personality to your carvings. Good luck in the auction.

 
At June 15, 2012 at 2:38 AM , Blogger LLA Creations Art Dolls said...

Thanks!
I think it'll be fun :)
Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home